Terms and Conditions as well as information about the Service shall be deemed applicable to all visitors to the Site, including Service Users (students), from the moment they enter the Site ("User").
Terms and Conditions may be modified in whole or in part only by the Head of Service, and such changes and implementations will be effective from the moment they are published or inserted in the site or from receiving notice to User by any means , whichever comes first. For these reasons, we suggest you visit regularly.
Violations of the Terms and Conditions to the right in favor of the Head of Service to suspend or terminate the provision of service to the user that has been done, by act or omission.
The Service is a service that aims to provide the user all the information related to education, including among other things, courses, notes, articles, publications of interest and any other information that related to education at all levels.
The Service is provided by Red21.com. and / or its affiliates (collectively hereinafter "the Head of Service "), and that will be provided only to those users who consent to adhere to all terms and conditions set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and all attachments , posted below.
The information contained in the Service, including those contained herein by reference, is compiled from a variety of sources, which include input from content providers.
In any case the information contained on the Site should be considered as comprehensive, complete, or in any way you can meet all the needs of the user. In most cases, the information contained on the Site is intended simply to enable the User to access more data on the subject of interest, and these data usually are provided by third parties outside the Head of Service without effective control by the possibility of this at time of entry. Therefore, suggest the user to read with special care the Terms and Conditions, because it will be exclusively the document that governs both our responsibilities and obligations regarding their safety, as the behavior that the user must maintain at all times for safety, the rest of the users, and providing a good and continuous service.
Classifieds and Advertising.
The Head of Service, and most other websites, receives funding from third parties by way of advertising their products, services and / or companies. However, we expressly mention that the user as a user or viewer of our website, you can feel confident that the Head of Service will not allow outside influences to affect the quality of material on the Site. Here are some of the guidelines used to manage the use of advertising on our site:
a). The Head of Service, in all cases, maintains complete independence in editing the information the public official site.
b) All notices and / or sponsorship messages are clearly understood payments.
Responsibility for the information contained in the Service:
The Head of Service will not be liable for any damages that may be caused by the use of the information provided through the Service.
Because currently available technical means do not ensure the complete lack of interference by the action of third parties on websites published on the Internet, the Head of Service in any way guarantees the accuracy and / or veracity of all or part of the information contained on the Service, or updating, or that such information has been altered or modified, in whole or in part, after being included in the Service, or any other aspect or feature of the information provided by the Service or through enalces (links) eventually included in it.
In all cases that I feel to be aggrieved Username or suffering an injury due to the Information Service should direct its actions or claims solely against the Supplier Information offending information, expressly renouncing attempt any action against Holder Service. In all cases, and to the extent of their availability, the Site Owner may provide the aggrieved user after receipt of the Site Owner of a written report made by the user of offensive or harmful, the data necessary to enable the User to contact the information provider which caused the damage, and direct their actions against him.
Responsibility for products and services purchased through the Service.
In all cases where, under Service, eventually entering into contracts of purchase and sale of products or provision of services or any other agreement between one or more users ("User Purchaser") and one or more of such bidders products or services may be included but not limited between these suppliers to Head of Service (the "Seller"), the Head of Service shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user and / or other providers under performance or breach of the respective obligations of those contained in such contracts of sale or delivery of services.
The Head of Service can only an initial check on the products that vendors can provide through the Service (referred to advertising through our pages of products or services not offered Red21.com) and then does not intervene in any way in the transactions or sales transactions between Buyers and Sellers users of products and services which can not have control over the quality, security, content or legality of the goods and services as well as capacity and consent of the Sellers to sell and buyers to buy users.
Therefore, in any case the Head of Service have any liability to the User Buyer compliance with the obligations of the Seller, and in particular but without limitation, the Head of Service shall not be liable for:
i) The quality of the products or services may be offered by the Seller or Buyer employed by the user.
ii) The damage caused to the user, and / or its assets to third party beneficiaries of the products or services and / or property, compliance or noncompliance with the obligations of the seller or any other cause attributable to the Seller, or the risk or the vices of the thing conveyed.
iii) the inaccuracy or alteration of prices supplied by Seller to Buyer or the Service User.
iv) Any breach by the Seller of its obligations under applicable law, including, without limitation, those obligations as provided in the Consumer Protection Law of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay.
v) The creditworthiness of buyers or users of the Sellers, the Head of Service shall not be liable for the quality, quantity, condition, completeness or legality of the goods offered, buyers purchased by users or sold by the Vendors and the ability to recruit from Users buyer or seller.
vi) The quality, eviction, crippling vices, clear title, operation, or any other warranty on the goods or services in transactions between users and must address any complaints to the respective manufacturers, dealers, manufacturers, suppliers or importers them.
vii) The Head of Service does not guarantee the accuracy of third party advertisements which appear on the screen and will not be responsible for correspondence or messages, electronic or any other kind and in any other form which the user enters into with third parties Buyer which publishes its products or any Seller.
viii) Security of payments made through public telecommunications networks or other telematic.
In case of legal actions or complaints between buyers and sellers users, these exempt the holder of the Service and its employees from liability and hold harmless of all costs in this cause or to be incurred in connection with his participation in any quality which is requested in any legal or administrative proceeding in which ought to have been involved in connection with such claim or legal action.
On those grounds, both the User Buyer and Seller expressly disclaim making any claim or action against the Head of Service who has any connection with contracts or contractual relations between them are generated under the Service.
Limitation of responsibility:
Except in those cases where the Contractor's liability may be limited by a specific policy in any other case of liability shall be the Service or the Information Providers, either individually or jointly, for any Service-related damage, the amount thereof shall not exceed the fees paid entirely by the user by using the information in question or the Service provided, as appropriate.
This limitation shall apply to any type of compensation that the Head of Service and / or the Information Providers be carried out by reason of any statute or any legal theory, but does not apply to cases where the Head of Service or Information Holders are found liable for damage caused to health or physical integrity of those users who have not violated the terms and conditions set forth below, neither the Operating Policies.
In the latter case, the Head of Service or the Information Providers shall be liable only if the user had been warned not enough, either through the Service or any other means, before the harmful event on the possibilities of occurrence of damage claimed.
Regarding those programs, materials or information made available to the user for it to download to your computer, system or any means or medium memory of their own or whose tenure detente (download materials) by the Holder of the Service or any Information Provider, Licensee initially reported that these programs were reviewed for the purpose of considering free of viruses, or other technological means of a destructive nature.
Therefore, the Head of Service will not be liable for any damage arising from any alteration has been made to download materials provided directly by the Head of the Service by third parties outside the Head of Service, or those materials for download that have been inserted by the Information Providers or any third party outside the Head of Service, without express authorization of the Head of Service. In all cases, existing means and low cost so that the user can verify whether the material is harmful Download will be the sole responsibility of the user verify the absence of possibility of harmful effects in your software or hardware to the Download material may cause.
The Service strives to be free of material offensive, immoral, pornographic or illegal, and the same is expected of those websites linked to the Service via links or any other type of link telematics (the "Linked Sites").
Regarding the Linked Sites, the User understands that the Internet contains materials of all kinds, edited and unedited, some of which may contain material offensive to you or your household. Access, or your family group, this material is considered at your own risk, because the Head of Service, and / or the Information Providers have no control over such content, and therefore, no liability for such content of the Linked Sites or damage these could generate the User and / or their families.
1. Equipment. The Head of Service shall not provide equipment or software whatsoever. The User must provide, at its sole cost and expense, with all resources, computer or otherwise, including but not limited to telecommunications or other equipment and services necessary to access the Service.
3. Copyright. Copyright on any information contained on the Site are duly registered by the Head of Service, and / or the Information Providers and / or their respective owners, or those that are applicable, respectively. The respective owners at all times maintain the intellectual property of such information. [The information and download materials that are licensed under the Service may be exhibited, but subject to any explicit legal restrictions or limitations relating to information or material specific download, exclusively for noncommercial use them].
Any redistribution, retransmission or publication of any material is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the respective owner or author. In all cases where it is displayed on screen notices related to property information or download material, the User may not modify or delete in any way.
[In the event that you send to download material or information of any kind required to be licensed, the user gives full agreement giving the holder of the Service and Service Users a perpetual, free, nonexclusive, worldwide and free of royalties, including the rights granted by the same right to sublicense, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of the same, display and publicly perform any materials from download and / or other information that integrates the information or download materials from The user sent to the Head of Service (including, without limitation, ideas contained to renovate or improve products and services), whether these have been entered by the user in the publicly accessible areas of the Service (including without limitation any bulletin boards, discussion forums, chat rooms) or included in any service area under other means or methods known or hereafter developed. For these reasons, the User waives attempt any claim or action against the Head of Service Users of the Service or for any potential or actual violation of any intellectual property right of the information or download materials sent by the user. ]
4. Content Control: Neither the State nor the Head of Service or other authorities review or control communications and materials found or brought to the Service by any user thereof or the Information Providers. Therefore, the Head of Service is not responsible for the content of these communications and materials. However, in any event, the Head of Service reserves the right to block access to or remove in whole or in part of any communication or material at its sole discretion may be (a) abusive, defamatory or obscene, (b ) fraudulent, contrived or misleading, (c) violates the copyright, trademark or any intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise in violation of Annex A of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise considered inconvenient to the Head of Service.
5. Indemnification: The User pursuant to defend and hold harmless the Holder of the Service, and any of its subsidiaries, licensors, suppliers and licensees (collectively referred to herein as "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs including attorney's fees and other fees of professionals as necessary, arising from any violation of laws and regulations, and Terms and Conditions where such violation is carried out, by act or omission by User or any person accessing the Service using your account.
6. Effect. The provisions of paragraphs 4 (Copyright and License), 5 (Use of the Service), 6 (Indemnification), 7 (Third Party Rights) and 9 (Miscellaneous) shall remain in force even after the user cancel his registration to Service.
7. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law. Any relationship that is generated under the visitor's access to our site between the visitor / user and the Head of Service and / or the relationship that develops between the Holder and the Registered User Site will be governed and concluded in total subjection to the laws of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, excluding any rules of private international law system or refer to the application of any law other than Uruguay.
8. Resignations. Inaction by the Head of Service in strict compliance with any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies of the Holder of the Service.
9. Integration: If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any authority, other parts remain in full force and effect. In all cases where possible, the Head of Service reserves the right to integrate and interpret the parties declared invalid by competent authority.
10. Trademarks. Red21.com is a registered trademark of the Head of Service. Any other trademark or logo, whether products or services appearing on the Service may be owned by the department or other parties, including third parties not affiliated with the Head of Service. User may not make any use of such marks without the prior consent of the respective owners thereof.
Asturias 1375 , Montevideo - Uruguay
Service Usage Policy:
These policies govern your conduct on the use of the Service. The breach by User of these policies may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Service and, as appropriate, the possibility of taking legal action against User
1. Requirements. All Users must be at least 18 years old to register shall register with the Service in its own name. In case of a minor may only register through their parents or legal guardians.
The User must inform the Head of Service as soon as possible in every case in which there were changes in the information provided by the Head of Service User at the time of registration, including change of address or name.
2. Account Access. When the user initially registers for the Service, User may be of required entry of a User Identification ("USER ID") and Key Personnel (the "Key Personnel") to be created by the user or provided by the service. The Head of Service, in its sole discretion and for any reason, reserves the right to reject or modify any personal password that the user chooses.
3. Communications. In all cases where the user participate in online communications (chat, teleconferencing, videoconferencing, etc), the user must know that they occur in real time and can not be edited, censored or otherwise controlled by the Service holder. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Head of Service reserves the right to control content for the Service and to exclude such contents as the Head of Service, in its sole discretion, determines that it can be offensive, or infringing in any way of the present policies of Service for Service Users ("Users").
4. Users may not send or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name. Users should prevent any other person not acting on behalf of the user and under the supervision of the user, accessing the Service using User's account for any purpose. All information sent using the User's account shall be treated as issued by the user.
5. Users may not send or transmit any message, data or information that is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters of any person other than the user. Users may not send or transmit any message or information, images or programs that are indecent, obscene or pornographic.
6. Users may not send or transmit any messages, data, information, images or programs which violate the property rights of others, including those messages, data, information, images or programs whose delivery constitutes the unauthorized use of texts , images or software protected by intellectual property laws, trade secrets or other confidential information, or improper use of trademarks or service.
7. Users may not send to the Head of Service or other Users or transmit to the Site or other Users any files that contain viruses, computer instructions, circuitry and / or any other media and / or defects or contaminating or destructive technology.
8. Users may not send or transmit messages or information that is harmful, intimidating, abusive or hateful. The Service is not intended to discourage users who do not exercise their right to free expression, without prejudice to this, the Head of Service reserves the right to take actions that apply in cases where the Service is used to disseminate information that are deeply and widely offensive, harmful to other Users or the Head of Service, or illegal.
9. In those cases where users wish to send their publications or material or information for inclusion in our Site, Users may not: (a) post or transmit an article to more than 5 (five) areas of the Service, (b) send or enter any area in which your topic is unrelated, (c) sending unsolicited e-mails in bulk to other users.